Next year’s entire line of Lincoln Logs, part of the K’NEX family of brands, will be manufactured in the U.S. by Pride Manufacturing in Burnham, Maine. Following industry trends, Lincoln Logs production was moved overseas during the mid-20th century. K’NEX, which licenses the brand from Hasbro, has been manufacturing Lincoln Logs since 1999.
Pride Manufacturing, the world’s leading supplier of wooden golf tees and related golf accessories, met K’NEX’s requirements for a wood manufacturing facility that could match the precision and detail required for Lincoln Logs. All sets come with a storage container for clean-up, are intended for kids ages 3 and up, and will be available next fall.
Available at toy retailers nationwide and knex.com:
- Horseshoe Hill Station: 83 pieces including real wood logs, plus cowboy and horse figures.
- Country Meadow Cottage: More than 130 pieces including logs, colorful figures, and play accessories.
- Oak Creek Lodge: This 135 piece-set includes cowboy figure and horse.
- 100th Anniversary Tin: 111 real wood logs in a set inspired by an original Lincoln Logs building idea.
- Collector’s Edition Village: 332 real wood pieces packaged in a large, collectible tin.
Available exclusively at Target:
- Wrangler’s Ranch: 86 real wood logs, plus colorful figures and accessories.
Available exclusively at Wal-Mart:
- Wolf’s Lodge: This lodge set includes wolf and cavalry officer figure.
- Mountaintop Hideout: 138 real wood logs and colorful figures that include a bear, a cowboy, and an outlaw.
Available exclusively at Toys “R” Us:
- Grand Pine Lodge: Features real wood logs, colorful figures including a cowboy and horse, and play accessories.
- Colts Creek Command Post: 170 wood pieces, as well as two figures—a frontiersman and a horse—and a river graphic that can be placed below the Lincoln Logs bridge.